Hi 2020.

Last time I posted was in 2018. Forgot all about that and came on to my page today with the intention of "writing about my exciting journey to becoming the best version of me." Kinda funny reading the shit I wrote in 2018, because it was almost the exact same shit I wanted to say today. Proving my point, via 2018 submission, that I am constantly hoping desperately for this big change. Spoiler alert: the big change has yet to happen.

With that being said, i'm here with a plan. A plan to put forward my best effort for 12 weeks. I committed to a 15 week workout plan last year and felt fucking awesome. Not only did my body feel so much better, but so did my crazy head, and I was super proud of myself for committing to something and following through with it. I didn't stick with it after I finished the 15 weeks and was really disappointed in myself because I proved that I could commit to a slightly healthier lifestyle. In this decade, I want to be proud of myself.

So here's my plan. 12 weeks of trying my fucking hardest. Putting forth my best effort. Making myself proud. I have 4 focuses Health & Fitness, Career, Staying clean & Organized, and Inspiration & Motivation. I'm going to plan out goals for each of the 12 weeks and figure out the best ways to get that ish done. And I think i'm going to share it on here more for myself than anyone who might come across this. So here is my general plan thus far. I want to start on Monday of next week, which means I have four days to spook myself out of this. Here's to hoping that doesn't happen! Now...

Health & Fitness:
Diet..
-make it a habit to go grocery shopping every week (roomie pays for groceries every other week)
-organize what you're going to eat.
  1. go through random notes because you've written this down about 10 different times and lost them all:)
  2. write down a big list, breakfast lunch and dinner, put it on the fridge
  3. write down a grocery list on the fridge
  4. tentatively plan out meals based on grocery list (plan on daily little whiteboard)
Diet game plan..
Figure out those 4 steps in the next couple days, start regularly grocery shopping and start eating at home. Most importantly, reward yourself for your success weekly with a good meal out.
Fitness:
-follow 12 week bikini body ready guide
-take progress pics (yikes)

Career:
-Plan different ways to hand out cards each week. Hand out at least 5 cards each week, hopefully building up to more when established a good process?
-learn new techniques each week think of 12 focuses, 1 for each week
-learn new business, marketing, and social media techniques, think of 12 focuses
-give yourself lesson plans

Staying Clean and Organized:
-make cleaning plan (put on giant white board) look on Pinterest for cute ways to display
-follow it and make an incentive program (maybe a weekly new Cleveland attraction the roomie and I can treat ourselves to?)
-track personal cleanliness - skin care and Invisiligns (never wear those bad boys) treat yourself to some personal shopping each week accomplished. Treat yourself to somethin' nicee.

Motivation & Inspiration
-read a book every 3 weeks, that's 3 books bitch (pick out 12 books to read ahead of time)
-pick 12 focuses of motivation, commit a full week to each focus and bring out the things that help you shine

I look forward to trying my best. I'm nervous because I can honestly say, I've never done that. I feel like I've always just been getting by, getting lucky. For the first time in my life, I want to feel like I'm truly responsible for my success and I want a lot of it. Big dreams don't happen without big effort. Why don't you just do the fucking work Molly?

Okay fine shesh.



Comments

Popular Posts