I'm sitting here smoking weed, staying up too late, as per usual. I should be going to bed, but I think I'm going to start a blog about an exciting journey I am about to embark on..

Starting from adolescence, I always planned and dreamed of a "big change." Usually a list compiled of  the following: eat better, exercise, stay clean/ organized, be more confident, etc. There would often be a start date, that would often (most likely) be passed by with an excuse. I'm the Queen of excuses, among many other attributes. Also included on the list you'll find a note saying something along the lines of just do it, don't give up, and eventually (years passing and no big change) something like don't be a lazy dumb bitch.

I realize now.. a couple months later, that that is a horrible way of looking at and going about things. Making bettering yourself an obligation instead of a gratifying process is a fatal mistake, at least it sure as hell is in my case. I'm also the Queen of being hard on myself, so this is a new and unsettling stance to take. If I could get back all the time I've spent overthinking everything I've ever done or said, I could probably backpack across Europe or some shit. I'm over thinking everything I'm writing right now even though this blog is for me and my life for fucks sake. Point is too much planning can be a bad thing and overthinking is the death of a thriving boss bitch, for lack of a better term.

I'm not about to make a "big change," I'm making a journey with hella destinations. There's a huge difference, and it's all about what? Perception. The way you think about things, the vibes you put out into the universe one might say, I feel truly determine the outcomes of your life. If I'm putting deadlines on myself and getting pissed when I don't full fill them I'm perceiving myself as a lazy ass hole and then I dwell on the fact the that I'm a lazy ass hole thus becoming more of a lazy ass hole. Hello, I'm Molly and I've been personally victimized by my own negative consciousness; although I've been working on it, it's a huge downfall of mine. I'm the Queen of high hopes and frequent disappointment.

So here's to baby steps, appreciating the process, and going with the positive good vibes only flow to being the best version of you.

Cheers and Goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts